We collect information about you when placing an order in our store.
What information we collect and store
When you browse our site, we will collect the following information:
- Products reviewed: We’ll use this information to show you recently viewed products, for example
- Location, IP address and browser: We will use this data to estimate taxes and shipping costs
- Shipping Address: We will ask you to enter your address so that we can estimate your shipping costs before ordering and sending your order for example!
When you buy in our store, we will ask you for information that includes your name, payment and shipping addresses, email, phone, payment details or cards and optional account information: your username and password. We will use this information for the following purposes:
- Submitting your account information and orders
- Repling to your requests, including phrases and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Creating an account in our store
- Fulfilment of legal obligations, e.g. Calculation of taxes
- Improving the store offer
- Send marketing Information If you agree to receive it
If you create an account, we will retain your name, address, email, and phone number to be used for subsequent orders.
In general, information is retained for as long as we need information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obliged to retain it. For example, we store information about orders for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and addresses.
We will also keep your comments and feedback if you choose to write them.
Who of our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you give us. For example, admins and store support have access to:
- Order details such as purchased items, order date, shipping address and
- Customer information such as name, email address, and invoicing and shipping information.
Our team has access to this information to handle orders, refunds and offer support.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties that help us process orders and provide services such as Payment system operators and courier and forwarding companies that carry out payments for the goods purchased on the service and deliver the purchased goods to buyers. In such cases, the amount of data transmitted to the cooperating companies is limited to the minimum required.
We accept payments via PayPal. During payment processing, some of your data will be transferred to PayPal, including information required for processing or servicing payments, such as your order value and billing information.
You have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data concerning, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and data portability.